The Wandering Continues...

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Crabs to fly, anyone?

Just when you thought things are becoming familiar, you always find a new thing that amazes you about China!

I was en route to Changchun 2 weeks ago when my plane was delayed in Shanghai and I had nothing better to do but to walk around the terminal. Here I was, standing in front of a kiosk in a domestic terminal of Shanghai Pudong International Airport and was totally amazed to the view in front of me! Fresh crabs to go!

I took some pictures with my mobile phone, so perhaps the pictures are not coming to good but that was the only media that I had at that moment.









Later I found that crabs from this region is very famous in China and especially in this season, people would buy and bring them as sweeteners to their hometown relatives!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home