The Wandering Continues...

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Just an update..

My work has been quite tiring but yet challenging in the past couple of months. Starting with hectic and stressful three-years operative planning process which were finally accepted by the board of management in Germany beginning of this week (after 3 months preparation), to various kind of projects which involves investing in total new production company in China (and seriously, this will be my first time doing that) to (and still ongoing) potential closing one of our unprofitable business line (which of course involves redundancy plans, risk of future warranty claim, etc). Not to mention the day to day routine job that I still have to do in the office. I was practically only moving from one meeting room to another and presenting one fact after another to different parties involved. Thankfully my company has only 2 floors and 4 meeting rooms.

As the year almost ends in less than 6 weeks, I am really excited with the long vacation trip in December. I have to honestly say that I don’t know why I still come to work everyday, my mind has been continuously wandered to the beach and sun down in Copacabana and the relaxing sound of wind and water which are like lullaby to my ears and of course delicious Brazilian rodizio and its caipirinha. I have all the plane tickets, hotel bookings and visas ready. All I need is to survive for the next 5 weeks in the office!

But before I can do all of those, I still have to attend the company’s board of management meeting at the end of this month, still have two visitors for two new (as they are always) important projects, a trip to the cold-minus 15 degree and snowing Changchun plant is still in the agenda (I just found out about it last night, thanks boss!) and prepare for the year-end closing with the Accounting manager. I tell you all, that beach in Brazil is better be good!!!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home