The Wandering Continues...

Sunday, December 16, 2007

One more week to go!!! Yay!!!

At about this time next Sunday, we will be on the plane flying somewhere on top of the Pacific ocean en route to Los Angeles to catch a plane to Mazatlan, Mexico.

I have checked with Jorge’s nephew, he’ll be in Mazatlan by 20th December and will stay there until the new year.

We will be staying in Mazatlan until 2nd January and after that we will catch a plane to Buenos Aires, Argentina. Our German friend who used to stay in Buenos Aires for quite a long time has given us an address for a delicious steak house right in the downtown. Asado, they are the best in the world!

After Buenos Aires, we will catch a plane again to Iguazu Falls, right in the border of Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay to see for the first time the famous Garganta del Diablo (the Devil’s throat). From Iguazu, we will cross the border to Brazil and make our way to Rio de Janeiro where we have a hotel reservation waiting in the beach of Ipanema. Yay!!!!! Can’t get more excited than I am right now! Beach, sand and caipirinha..I can smell them already!!! I feel like packing for the trip now!! We actually have bought new pairs of trekking shoes for the trip to Iguazu.

We’ll be back in Shanghai on 13th January 2008 and believe me, you don’t want to see my calendar in January! It discourages me to come back!

Anyway, before we can finally have our Christmas holiday, I will first have to fly to Changchun (8.20 flight tomorrow morning) and hopefully I can come back on time on Wednesday night. I’ve checked the weather forecast in Changchun, it will be -10 degree on day time and -18 degree at night. They’ve expected scattered snow shower on Tuesday and Wednesday which, in Changchun, can translate into flight delay, if not cancellation. Wish me luck, guys!!!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home