The Wandering Continues...

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Goodbye is never easy..

Her name is Sara and she was my neighbour in Germany. She is 6 years old and a very nice and beautiful little angel. She told me with teary eyes yesterday that she will miss us when we are gone. She told me that we might make a mistake by moving to China because her kindergarden teacher told her that chinese food is bad for the stomach. With her 6 years old eyes she looked at me and asked, "Eveline, what would you do when you are already in China and find out that you don't like the food in there?" I told her that I will ask her to send me some food from Germany and she immediately said yes and asked for my address in China.

Dear Sara, if only life is as simple as food...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home