The Wandering Continues...

Friday, December 01, 2006

Moving to Shanghai - Chapter 2: Home Country Leave

As an incentive to those who are voluntarily (or stupid enough?!) to move to another country, the company grants you a round trip ticket for you and your family to travel to your home country once every year.

An interesting discussion popped out today when I have to fill out the name of my home country. What is my home country? Is it Germany? Or Indonesia? Or Mexico?

Anyway, I don't want to start any discussion for myself so I decided to take the easy way..to put “Mexico” as home country. That should make Jorge jumps to the roof as he gets to see his mom more often now and I get to expand my travel plan to Latin America also!!! *devil’s laugh*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home